100首最美的英文诗
100首最美的英文诗
落羽听雪
15.离别后如果再重逢(Bone)
1 minutes Posted Jul 23, 2017 at 2:20 pm.
0:00
1:26
Download MP3
Show notes

When We Two Parted - Lord Byron


When we two parted In silence and tears,


昔日依依惜别,默默无言地流着泪,

Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,

要分开好几个年头,我们忍不住心碎,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰;

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.

呵,那一刻正预兆了我今日的悲痛。


昔日依依别.jpg

The dew of the morning Sank chill on my browIt felt like the warning Of what I feel now.


清早凝结着寒露,冷彻了我的额角-是对我此刻的警告,悲伤在今天。

Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:

你的誓言全破碎了,你的行为如此轻浮:

I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.

人家提起你的名字,我听了也感到羞辱。

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他们当着我讲到你,一声声有如丧钟;

A shudder comes o'er meWhy wert thou so dear?

我的全身一阵颤栗-为什么对你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:

没有人知道我熟识你,呵,熟识得太过了:

Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.

我将长久、长久地悔恨,这深处难以为外人道。

In secret we metIn silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.

你我秘密地相会-我又默默地悲伤,你竟然把我欺骗,你的心终于遗忘。

If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.

偶尔再相会,多年后万一在陌路,我跟你该怎么打招呼?—用沉默,用眼泪。